Poor quality for expected use/duration
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Very disappointed. The cherry cabinets arrived in rough shape. A poor quality finish. They told me that they are oversanded at the manufacturer as they are used to working with harder oak. They "touched up my whole kitchen". 1/2 the preinstalled hinges are the wrong type with an open hole at the top, slide with use when installed on rt side. Half of them are broken. There are no manufacturer stamps, no way to find them. The local business went out of business. I contacted Homecrest several times regarding replacing 2 slides that are broken. They are difficult to get a reply. They told me they shipped them Fed Ex, NEVER happened. Contacted them again and they said "Sorry our mistake, can't help you, contact the manufacturer" Poor customer service after a substancial investment. This was a large project, big kitchen. SO disappointed, wish I had not used this poor quality product with even worse customer service.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 5 7

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.