Beware! Not as represented
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

These cabinets were represented to us by Lowe's and plywood construction. THEY ARE NOT PLYWOOD.  Save your self some aggravation and money don't buy these  When they arrived they were particle board, paperboard, 1 cabinet of 11 was actually plywood.  They look nice from the outside but they chip and crack....these are very cheaply built.   I would not recommend Diamond cabinets or XXXXX cabinet department...they measured wrong.  They sold me a 33 inch sink base, had plenty of room for a 36 inch sink base and now I can not put a regular size sink in the base....have to order a 36 and am stuck with the 33.  BEWARE, these cabinets and Lowe's cabinet department is not as it appears.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 21 15

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
April 11, 2016
I believe your dismay might be with Lowes and not with Diamond.
I represent 20+ cabinet companies. They all have good, better, best scenario
If ordered as all wood they should be all wood. Plywood sides and backs as well as dovetail drawers of solid wood.
As far as a sink base dimension...again Lowes. I have put a double bowl 33" wide 10" deep undermount sink under granite tops in as little as a 24" wide sink base cabinet. I regularly undersize the sink base as they are usually useless for storage and sometimes limit the dimension from the sink to the corner disallowing the ability to use a susan cabinet in the corner.
Want cheap go to the box stores. Want good, honest, quality, unequalled customer service, call me!

J
Jim
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.