Clarification
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

After reading the reviews below I felt I should write a clarification review. Homecrest cabinetry is not a custom cabinet manufacturer as listed in most reviews on this site. If they are being sold as a custom product I would be interested to see what the retailer is using as non custom, the cardboard boxes homecrest cabinetry comes in? This line is a budget friendly line and will have some of the issues listed in the reviews. With that being said so will EVERY other cabinet line out there. (it is a manufactured product and therefore prone to manufacturing issues) this is why Homecrest has a WARRANTY. As an owner and designer of Homecrest cabinetry it is one of the better budget lines of cabinets I have sold in my 15 years experience. For everyone that has posted a negative review I would have a conversation with your contractor/designer as the product was either mis-ordered or the quality was not represented to you correctly.
The rating I gave to Homecrest above is comparing the product to other well known manufactured lines.
C
Was this review helpful to you? 41 9

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
May 30, 2016
The comment from the owner is a pathetic excuse for quality. It doesn't take anymore time to do something right, and when you don't, you pass the cost of time and money to the customer. There is no excuse for the sloppy workmanship, and cabinets that are out of level and square. This is a finished product, so regardless of the materials used, they must be square and level. As an owner you pass on your responsibility to the customer, which is a reflection of your integrity and who you are as a person. You have chosen to follow the sheep that make crap, and perpetuate the decline of pride and quality of work in our country. You can delude yourself like many others do, but there is no excuse for selling crap.
J
Joe
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.