(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I loved what I saw in the store. We purchased some from homedepot and then it began. First problem, my one of my cabinets was out of square. The door doesn't close without it scraping the other door no matter what adjustment is made. The contractor put it in and then tiled it. I would have to bust up super expensive tile to replace it. My two pantry cabinets drawers all fell due to bulging cabinets. Both of them did this. The backs come off with just a small bump and my drawer bottoms are falling out. One of my drawers where you pull the lever to take it out is just hanging there. I have to pick it up to shut the drawer. So... I called Home Depot, first they told me I didn't order from them!!! WHAT!!! Couldn't find it anywhere. I luckily still had a sticker on the inside of a door. Took a picture and sent it to them. Ok, here they come. Proclaimed they could do nothing with my cabinet because it had tile, offered nothing even though they both admitted it was not square. Tried to adjust it... Then said They had no suggestions for me on that one. Hmmmmmm ok so what about the bulging pantries I measured it towards the top then the middle. Nearly an inch difference. Again, I dunno is what I heard. So showed them my drawers that the bottoms were falling out. Ok, finially a winner of what the warrenty will cover. They sent me some new drawer, I had to remove the facings and put them together. These cabinets are awefull!! I have schrock in my utility room, with super heavy tools in it. Nothing has fallen out or busted in anyway. The thomasville drawer bottom with light weight medicine is even coming apart now. They look beautiful, but I hate them. I've been taken advantage of by Home Depot and Thomasville. Stay away from both. You'll get absolutely no help. I'm really thinking of a lawsuit. I think that will be the only way I can get them to do something.
K
Was this review helpful to you? 31 6

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
July 07, 2015
FYI: Thomasville and Schrock are both manufactured by MasterBrand.
J
Jason
September 12, 2016
If you do end up sueing, please email me as my wife and I are in the same boat. It would probably be good to get together a class action lawsuit and move forward. Thanks!
B
Brandon
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.