(Updated: February 22, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. Our Decora cabinets are installed, but we are waiting on 2 upper cabinet replacements. The upper painted maple cabinets had several door finish marrings and a minor splitting problem on the trim. There was no problem whatsoever with the stained lower cabinets, which are made from alder. We love the look and construction of the Decora cabinets. The interiors are made from all maple plywood and finished. The soft close doors and drawers come standard as did the maple interiors. They are as close to custom made as you can get in any other semi-custom cabinet, which means they didn't charge extra for any augmentation (as low as 1/8" & up increments) in dimensions like another brand of popular big box store cabinets. Decora and our cabinet designer have been great to work with. They weren't nearly as expensive as the brands sold by XXX and XXX. In my opinion they are a better quality and construction than KraftMaid, Diamond or Thomasville that are sold at these stores. I highly recommend Decora cabinets. We did a whole huge 21'x15' kitchen with an 8'foot island for a total under $10,000. I think that is exceptional competitive pricing!
SC
Was this review helpful to you? 22 5

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.