Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My “Lovely” Omega Cabinets
Well what has come is beautiful but therein lays the problem. We have been missing a piece, a decorative column to be exact, that Omega has been aware of since the 6th of June. We were told that it was remade and would ship out on June 16th; next we were told that they found the original missing one a loading dock and it would be shipped out, we have been given incorrect tracking numbers and finally today, June the 28th, we received the missing piece from Fedex and guess what, it’s damaged! The Fedex tracking information shows that they only shipped out YESTERDAY. On top of that, they addressed to 305, that number doesn’t exist isn’t on this street. Our house number is 395. So I had to take time out of my Saturday (while all of their employees are home relaxing with their families) to figure out where exactly Fedex delivered it. Then I had to go retrieve it from the incorrect address that it was left at. But beyond all of that and most importantly, IT IS DAMAGED! In 5 different places! The box doesn’t show any damage so it may even have been shipped in this damaged condition, although there certainly was no attempt made at protecting this piece, just shoved it in a cardboard box and sent it on ti’s merry way. No foam or bubble wrap was even used. Who does this with a beautiful piece of cherry?

Since custom trim, stone work and paint all butt up to it this missing part, it has set our whole basement finish back over 4 weeks. It is costing us and all of our trades time as well as money (our trim carpenter has had to move his trailer load of equipment out twice now because of not having this piece). But what does Omega Cabinet Company care, they have their check.

We paid over $30,000.00 for this product and to treat us, the customer, with such disregard and disrespect is abhorrent and unacceptable. A truly quality company would never treat a customer like Omega Cabinets has us. I would think twice about using Omega Cabinet Company again.
TT
Was this review helpful to you? 31 7

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.