Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Stay Away!

Cabinets arrived and they had cracked stiles and rails, dents, and the finish quality was junk, The cabinets are made out of particle board that is cheap and flimsy. There are many other cabinets out there that are cheaper and built better.

Try Choice cabinets.

I worked with a kitchen designer that recommended these, goes to show what they know.
G
Was this review helpful to you? 13 2

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
Already have an account?
December 18, 2014
I ordered cabinets from Kemper and found the quality to be top notch. If you order particle board you will get what you pay for. If you want high quality semi custom cabinets, order with plywood construction.Cost is slightly higher but well worth it. I am very satisfied with color, finish, fit AND a lifetime warranty
JN
James Nicholson
March 16, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

I have lived with Kemper for 10 years now and nothing this guy is saying makes sense. It sounds like he got a bad shipping company and installer. He ordered the flake board box because they can be made of all plywood for another 5%! So he cheaped out and now it's buyers remorse!
P
Paul
May 13, 2015
Sounds like shipping damages. They do have a Limited Lifetime Warranty that could have been used to replace any damaged cabinets when they were delivered. Plywood sides are available at only an additional 1%. If they wanted all plywood box'es it would have increased their cost only 5%. Like many things in life we do get what we pay for.
M
Mike
May 28, 2015
The complaints you are sharing are valid for the construction you are purchasing. The cabinet has the option to upgrade to various levels of quality. It is important to understand what you are paying for. Expectations are everything. I have designed with many many levels and qualities of cabinets and Kemper is by far one of my favorite. No cabinet company is perfect but when its not perfect, they will fix it.
G
4 results - showing 1 - 4
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.