(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

The cabinets are horrible. There is not one positive thing I can say. And I sincerely mean that.

My home is brand new with a state of the art heating and cooling system.

There are just two of us living here and I am the chef.

I do not fry food.

The finish cannot be cleaned. The cabinets doors are splitting. The edges are chipping and chipping to bare wood (?).

I spent over $40,000 for Omega cabinets throughout the house.

I wish I had gone to IKEA and had $33,000.00 worth of change in my wallet.

Be aware: when you complain, and my bet is that you will, the rep will accuse you of poor housekeeping; he will blame your husband, your children, your pet, your location, your dishwasher, your old maiden aunt, you name it, for the deterioration.

Oh, and the line I like best? "Why we have never had a complaint like this ever!"

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

JG
Was this review helpful to you? 41 8

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.