(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Redoing kitchen with American wood mark cabinets after being persuaded by home depot rep of the excellent quality. I am now going on my 5th delivery of scratched, broken, unfinished, uneven staining. I have been without a kitchen for over a month. Wood mark rep came to my home and made lots of promises....even told me my zebra striped cabinet was acceptable! No, it's not! Now I have to wait another 2 weeks for replacement cabinets. I would prefer to have them ripped out, get a refund, and go to a more reliable manufacturer. A lot of money spent for a tiny little kitchen and because of the poor quality of cabinets and the inability of the contractor to get the replacement orders right, my 48 hour job is now going on to 6 weeks. Buy another brand and go to a different installer.

Can't really rate the cabinets except the first and last question.......haven't been able to use my kitchen yet.

G
Was this review helpful to you? 12 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.