Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I would give that a big NAY!!!!!
I special ordered these cabinets from Home Depot for my new construction. I was told that they could take up to six months for the order to be fulfilled. They ended up coming in four months. Because of covid, our house was taking a long time to build because nobody wants to work anymore and we couldn't find help. My husband and sons had to work on getting the project done. The cabinets have been sitting in the same spot in our garage since they were delivered.
We are finally at the point of installing them. Most were in good shape but two of them were not even properly put together. The beads of glue were in the grooves but the side panels were never pushed into the grooves. They were left unattached and packaged for delivery sp the cabinet was falling apart in the box. The double wall oven cabinet was only big enough for a single wall oven.We called our salesman from Home Depot and he argued with us about the opening even though we gave him the dimensions of the wall oven upon ordering. He then said that they don't offer custom cutting and that they are stock cabinets. So why did we order custome cabinets at twice the price? We had to have the cabinet modified by a woodworker and order smaller top doors. Because the date of the invoice is over 90 days (it took 120+ days to get them), they will not honor replacing the defective cabinets. So I have to say that my complaint is against both the manufacturer and the vendor. I paid almost seventeen thousand dollars for these "custom" kitchen cabinets and I have had nothing but a headache with them. Spend a bit more and get a better brand and better yet, get them somewhere other than a box store like Home Depot. Lesson learned.
D
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.