Terrible Quality
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Hello. I purchased the Reflection line of cabinets for my kitchen and I couldn't be more disappointed. When the cabinets first arrived, more than half of the doors were either damaged or defective. Had to reorder. On the plus side, I will say that the issues were addressed and no questions asked. However, it delayed the project by over a month. Some of the replacement doors still had minor defects that I was willing to ignore in order to complete the job. 

Now, just over a year later, the black paint is peeling from almost all the baseboards and one of the doors. For a $20,000 kitchen, I was really hoping to get more than a year out of it. Save yourself the time, money and heartache and order cabinets from ANYONE else.
K
Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.