Disappointed
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I bought 2 base cabinets and 4 upper cabinets. The one base cabinet was obviously repaired in manufacturing . A corner was chipped and glued back on . There was a gouge on the other side that was about 3 inches long and 1/2 in deep at center. They actually repaired it with black wax. It’s a good thing they provide a touchup pen and a block of wax . Seriously a block of wax. I had waited 6 weeks for the cabinets and could not wait for a replacement. Contractor would not be available for months if not completed that week.I properly repaired the two areas with 2 component material. Matched the onyx color . When I contacted them about the damage it was replacement or use it. This was not shipping damage it was inspected and shipped in that condition. I was hoping to attach pictures
JS
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.