Poor Quality and No Service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Ordered Waypoint bathroom vanity from Good Value Center in Texas. Waypoint cabinets are supposedly the top of the line brand of Woodmark cabinets. Took 10 weeks to arrive. Poor Waypoint craftsmanship from dovetail joints not glued properly (cabinet not square), crooked drawers, uneven and non-adjustable spacing between doors, three broken or missing rail clips. Ordered same cabinet a few years back and it was perfect. None of this was Good Value Center' fault. However, representatives (including owner, Michael Carson) were extremely unresponsive. I did get the rails replaced, but Good Value Center did nothing to solve the myriad of other problems. I sent plenty of photos to document the issues with my bath vanity. I got the same vanity a few years back and it was perfect. Contacted Waypoint's Partnership Team, but they will not do anything because of their contractual relationship with retailer.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.