Very poor quality
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered Schrock from Materbrands and would recommend anyone considering this company to dig deep and you will find there are MANY other complaints similar to mine. These were ordered in early June with an October ship date. It is December and we are still awaiting the correct cabinet doors to arrive. They shipped these twice so far and were wrong or defective. They already replaced 7 door cabinets because they only were primed and not finished. Their customer service rep repeated excuses about how busy they were and covid crap.She was insulted because I called to complain! Fact is if they had any quality control these never would have been shipped in the first place. They are so busy because they tie up manufacturing producing replacement cabinets. They have no idea the cost of poor quality. If they did a cost analysis on every step taken by every employee to replace and ship it would frighten them. Nevermind the customer dissatisfaction and word of mouth about them. Their dealers hide and don't answer phones because of the problems. Bottom line I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Masterbrands and all sub brands.

R
Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.