Kitchen cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with the Urban Effects product-kitchen cabinets. The finishing is not proper and the quality is poor. I can't believe that without any professional inspection, Urban Effects came to conclusion that the Doors are bubbling due to an excessive amount of heat and/or humidity exposure. Most of the time I cook by using the Instant pot which is placed on the island. In addition, Kitchen cabinets should meet the kitchen furniture standards.Of course nothing is covered under warranty...it is ridiculous. I really disapointed and can't believe that after two years of very careful usage my cabinets doors are damaged. For sure they have a manufacturer deffect which should be taken care of.
Please be aware of what you are paying for.
I
Y
Was this review helpful to you? 4 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.