DO NOT BUY THESE CABINETS
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Mid-Continent cabinets are junk! New construction nightmare. Had no choice but to move in end of March 2020. Bad product (every single piece of the kitchen cabinets has some damage, big chips and dents, the drawers had nicks in them out of them), the local subcontractor has "cabinet medic" come to paint brand new cabinets, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? door panels shifting away from box frame, cracking doors, doors not the same size in the same paired set, color does not match, poor manufacturer workmanship, Replacements not the same wood type and the finish pre-painted is not uniform. Paint cracking at corners, joints visible, poor design, cannot replace hinges for others that have a narrower angle/swing; adjacent doors hit the box frame or the adjacent door. Overhead cabinets bang into the side of my microwave (dealer stuck bumpers on the sides of my new appliances. Dealer "fixers" show up with touch up paint that doesn't match; advise that cabinet interiors which need repairs can only be done with a woodgrain laminate they have in stock and will not match the factory pattern and color (WTH). January this year fourth attempt to replace doors, still did not match and was told the next step was to have a Mid Continent rep take over; now August and crickets. Building Contractor and Cabinet Dealer ignoring repeated request for remediation. I called the main # for the manufacturer and only got an answering machine. There is no customer service email that I could find on any of their company web pages. So I am thinking that any positive reviews on this page were made by the independent Dealers, not the actual end user customers.
20201110_213603
20201110_213205
20201110_213056
D
Was this review helpful to you? 5 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.