(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered my new cabinets in November 2014. It is now May 2015, and I have yet to receive everything I ordered- AND PAID FOR IN FULL IN NOVEMBER. My original shipment was expected in December, but never came until January. Wrong size cabinets were sent, or cabinets were missing, which meant I couldn't get counter tops and a kitchen sink installed. Washing dishes in the bathroom is not fun. Finally in March I had all my bottom cabinet units, but most had no drawers and no doors. I have no doubt when/if my kitchen is ever completed, it will look great, but my installer has quit-he got sick of trying to install poor quality cabinets that were out of square, and had to keep coming back because we never had a full shipment at one time. I have spent numerous days waiting for deliveries, only to return the items because of damage due to what I thought was poor packing. After reading these other reviews, I'm wondering if maybe it was also the workmanship?? I ordered through Direct Buy-and they have been wonderful-but they too get no service from the manufacturer. I have remodeled many homes. I can honestly say this has been the WORST experience, and it seems Diamond does not care one bit about their customers-nor do they care about their rapidly deteriorating reputation. I also heard there was something about their "partner" company filing bankruptcy??? Makes me very suspicious-and I wonder if in fact it is Diamond who has filed? I will check that out as soon as I complete this comment. Diamond has seen the last of my dollars for sure.
L
Was this review helpful to you? 19 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.