(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I had to gut my kitchen due to water damage. I had no idea what I wanted for cabinets or where to buy them. I went to Home Depot and the process was so confusing and they sent me in so many different directions I decided to get my own contractor. I found this web site and also found a discount cabinet store locally. I went to the store and saw very nice quality cabinets that were reasonably priced. Since my house is not valued high I did not want to put in a $50,000 kitchen. I am still spending $30,000 for the kitchen and bath room off the hall. This includes all high end appliances. I ordered Mastercraft Natural cherry cabinets. I knew when I ordered cherry that there could be defects and because these are not high end the finish could have issues. I was so worried about this. The cabinets that I saw were manufactured by Omega. I could not justify the extra cost so I went with Mastercraft. I have to say when the cabinets arrived they were breathtakingly beautiful. However, I did call the salesman because I was not happy with 2 cabinet doors that had too many pits. He said no problem I will order them today and they should be available in 3 weeks. No questions asked. I was so relieved. Also my contractor that installed the cabinets told me these cabinets will out live me and my husband. We are not yet senior citizens but I would think a very long tome.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 5 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.