(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I am disappointed, to say the least. I ordered my Schrock Select cabinets in March and am still dealing with defects in September. 5 of 12 cabinets had to be returned and replaced, and of the remaining cabinets, not a single one is issue-free (neither are the replacements). Among the issues: hardened glue on the outside (viewable) areas of cabinets, hard and soft glue everywhere, scratches (some up to 8" long), dents, scrapes, splintering laminate, boxes not level, drawers not level, doors not square, doors different sizes, base cabinets at different heights (off by up to 1/2 inch), poor drawer slides give that wood-on-wood sound, doors & drawers different colors, obvious "repair marker" lines on all cabinets. I wish I could include pictures in my review. My "new" kitchen is going to look worse than the previous 60-year old kitchen! Luckily the store I purchased them from has worked with me on replacing full cabinets and pieces (doors, sides, etc.), but not very happily. The Cabinet Dept Mgr tells me I am the only customer to have problems with Schrock cabinets (I assume he’s not allowed to admit anything different) and infers that I am being too picky, while the people in Special Order Pick-up (where I have to drop off the defective and pick-up new) tell me they see these cabinets returned constantly (but, “I didn’t hear that from them”). I would not recommend these cabinets to anyone. I also would not recommend listening to store employee advice or views. Do your research yourself - I wish I had!
LG
Was this review helpful to you? 28 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
May 26, 2016
Nearly 2 yrs later and all of the same problems are still present with Schrock cabinets. Doors attached at different heights and won't line up, dripping finish, chips, cracks, etc. So they are still manufacturing shoddy cabinets.
K
Karen
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.