2nd DuraSupreme kitchen for me
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I first did my kitchen using Dura Supreme cabinetry about 12 years ago. I did a painted finish with a glaze. The kitchen has held up very well through 3 boys & a big lab. I have come home to find my kids using the bottom drawers as step ladders, they never broke. That's quality in my book. After many conversations and changes in styles, trends, etc my wife & I have decided to remodel our kitchen again. Previously we had a more traditional country look. In my metro area it has become dated. So, where do we go to get a new fresh updated look? Our local Dura Supreme dealer. We ordered a nice transitional door called Dempsey in White paint. These cabinets look amazing!!! Like any product you can get a ding or something, but I had no issues getting a replacement, the store I bought the cabinetry took care of everything for me. I'm sure who you buy from can impact this too, but we had a great cabinet company & I will write them a nice review later as well. I had seen some bad reviews & I usually don't take the time to write anything good, but after 2 great kitchens Dura deserved a little love from us. Thanks Dura Supreme looking forward to enjoying another great kitchen.
A
Was this review helpful to you? 16 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.