Cabinets repeatedly received in damaged condition
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We ordered cabinets from American Woodmark in the Ashland style with linen paint. The estimated time between ordering and delivery was less than 2 weeks. The first delivery arrived 40% damaged with a combination of factory defects and damage during shipping. These pieces were replaced and the 2nd delivery arrived with the same 40% defect rate. At this point, the delivery team mistakenly took the non-damaged doors with the cabinet frames after they were instructed to leave them. After this second round of damage, a regional account manager stopped by and offered to have the next delivery inspected at the factory and shipped to us in "bomb-proof packaging". The 3rd delivery arrived with a 60% defect rate. "Bomb-proof packaging" consisted of a single piece of bubble wrap around the cabinet bases and nothing protecting the upper and lower corners. The missing doors were found and left on our porch - leaning against an iron railing in the rain. The subsequent inspection of these doors showed significant damage to the product. We canceled our entire order with American Woodmark and will be going with another cabinet maker.
A
Was this review helpful to you? 9 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 28, 2020
O.K. These reviews really concern me. We have cabinets on order from American Woodmark. The salesperson at Home Depot told us they were very good cabinets. You can be sure when they are delivered I will go through each box with a fine tooth comb, and if anything is amiss, they will make it right. If anything is amiss when they are installed or does not look right, American Woodmark will make it right. I hope I will not be sorry that I ordered these cabinets, but things do not sound good. I am very glad I clicked on this website because at least I know now that I will have to be on my guard with this company.
S
sheliam
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.