Very Disappointing
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I had a remodel of my kitchen and three bathrooms plus hallway cabinets approximately 8 years ago. I replaced all with Kemper cabinets. Although they look lovely, through the years, they have disintegrating much too quickly for what I paid for them. The hallway cabinets are "puffy" as if there is air in between, the kitchen cabinets are beginning to come apart. The bathroom cabinets are still fairly decent but disappointing. Additionally, it is virtually impossible to clean the inside of the "lazy Susan" cabinet and the one under the sink -- the shoddiness of the "particle board" (which is what I think it is) is horrible. After 8 years, I am being forced to redo the kitchen cabinets at a tremendous cost. When I went to find out about my "warranty", the contractor is no longer in business -- I wonder why. I'd think before you invest in these cabinets -- although they look good, they don't withstand the passage of time.
L
Was this review helpful to you? 25 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.