Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Starmark & Shapes Supply

We just went through a master bath renovation that turned out fantastic, thanks to our Starmark vanity & the folks at Shapes Supply in the Chicago area. I wish I had known about both before we did a kitchen redo a few years ago. The guest bathroom is next on our list..and I wouldn't even consider another cabinet...or supplier. Both first rate.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account?

Featured Brands

Fieldstone Cabinetry

"I own A Kitchen Design shop and have had major..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Ross Johnson
"STARMARK Cabinets are the best. We started looking at the..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Troy H.
"Remodeled our kitchen in 2012 and went with Starmark. We..."
Fieldstone Cabinetry

Ben Knudson
"I am the person that wrote the peninsula review above...."
StarMark Cabinetry

Ray Horn
"We purchased Starmark cabinetry when we remodeled our kitchen (project..."
Fieldstone Cabinetry

FMC
"We remodeled our kitchen and wanted quality cabinets that were..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Jim From Pella
"About a year and a half ago, I had my..."
Fieldstone Cabinetry

Dania Cannon
"Beautiful finish and colors. The Fieldstone cabinets that were installed..."
StarMark Cabinetry

J. Logue
"We just completed building our brand new home. We..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Mike Lewis
"Shapes Supply provided Starmark cabinetry for our kitchen remodeling project,..."

Starmark Cabinetry      Fieldstone Cabinetry

Urban Effects Cabintry

Diamond Cabinets Featured Brand

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Cabinet Reviews:  Kraftmaid Cabinets | Mid Continent Cabinetry | StarMark CabinetryFieldstone Cabinetry | Urban Effects Cabinetry 

About Us | Privacy |Terms and Conditions|Sitemap

Kitchen Cabinets on KitchenCabinetsReviews.com

Welcome to KitchenCabinetsReviews.com! You have discovered the best site online for Kitchen Cabinet Reviews. We have 
all of the major brands listed - Kraftmaid, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Marsh, Fieldstone Cabinetry, Quality, Merillat, Welborn, StarMark Cabinetry,
UltraCraft Cabinetry, Urban Effects Cabintery, Decora, Thomasville, Medallion, Omega, Diamond and more. The cabinets listed are all major brands and all
manufacture nice cabinets. Feel free to browse the site and checkout all of the reviews left by consumers and we hope
that our site helps to make your cabinet buying decision easier.

Copyright
© 2017, Kitchen Cabinets Reviews, All Rights reserved

Follow Us on Twitter