Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Horrible customer service and delivery

First shipment delivered with 6 broken cabinets, some manufacturing issues and some delivery issues. Replacement cabinets took 5 weeks. No apology, no sympathy, nothing! Just they'll get there when they get there.

Scheduling the second delivery took 7 phone calls---yes, 7, to the main number to the local number...no one would assist me until I finally got lucky and a live person answered the phone and I said I would be available any day any time---just trying to get the cabinets!

Rude, unapologetic, terrible delivery service, and manufacturing defects---NOT RECOMMENDED!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account?

Featured Brands

Fieldstone Cabinetry

BenK
"Generally, these cabinets are good. One area they appear to..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Debbie Fuller
"We purchased our StarMark cabinets a number of years ago,..."
StarMark Cabinetry

C. Daugaard
"I remodeled my kitchen with StarMark cabinets, and I get..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Accurate Renovations
"Our company, Accurate Renovations, has been in the remodeling business..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Kris
"We just completed our kitchen remodel (2015) and the cabinets..."
StarMark Cabinetry

tr.stark@comcast.net
"We just went through a master bath renovation that turned..."
StarMark Cabinetry

M. Headington
" We did a kitchen remodel project during the summer..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Lemke
"Overall we're happy with our cabinets. We purchased from..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Andrea Kellett
"We put StarMark cabinets in our den and laundry room...."
StarMark Cabinetry

Randy Derheim
"After living in our home for nearly twenty years, we..."

Starmark Cabinetry      Fieldstone Cabinetry

Urban Effects Cabintry

Diamond Cabinets Featured Brand

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Blog Posts

Admin
30 October 2015
Recognition for this months best positive review goes to a cabinet owner who purchased Kemper cabinets and took the time to write about the experience. We appreciate the time this person took and hop...
Rate this blog entry:
Admin
21 June 2016
Unlike manufactured materials, wood products have natural imperfections which make them unique and beautiful. Unfortunately, a lot of people who order wood cabinets complain about these imperfections....
Rate this blog entry:

Cabinet Reviews:  Kraftmaid Cabinets | Mid Continent Cabinetry | Thomasville | Marsh Furniture  | Welborn |

About Us | Privacy |Terms and Conditions|Sitemap

Kitchen Cabinets on KitchenCabinetsReviews.com

Welcome to KitchenCabinetsReviews.com! You have discovered the best site online for Kitchen Cabinet Reviews. We have 
all of the major brands listed - Kraftmaid, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Marsh, Cardell, Quality, Merillat, Welborn, High Point
Cabinetry, Decora, Thomasville, Medallion, Omega, Diamond and more. The cabinets listed are all major brands and all
manufacture nice cabinets. Feel free to browse the site and checkout all of the reviews left by consumers and we hope
that our site helps to make your cabinet buying decision easier.

Copyright
© 2016, Kitchen Cabinets Reviews, All Rights reserved

Follow Us on Twitter