Don't Buy Kraftmaid
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

XXX sold me on kraftmaid and I am very disappointed with the quality, support and overall waiting for the right product. For example, I have a shipment coming on a replacement cabinet and of course kraftmaid is sending the wrong one again. There were supposed to send two cabinets and of course it's my fault that only one is coming. I have several cabinets in the garage waiting to be replaced and picked up. I spent over $9000 on these cabinets, so these are not warranty replacement cabinets. I am still working on the new cabinets coming that are what they are supposed to be. Kraftmaid still cannot get it right. 40 year old company and yet they are delivering damaged, wrong cabinet, wrong stain, wrong wood. What a joke. The delivery people have authorization to take wrong cabinets back, but they lie and tell you they cannot. If I had to do it all over again I would go with a different company. I got hoodwinked into buying kraftmaid by lowe's that claimed this company had their cap together. Believe me that is a lie. Would never recommend them to anyone.
JC
Was this review helpful to you? 11 8

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.