Durasupreme cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I'm very unhappy that I went with Dura Supreme for bathroom cabinets for 2 baths. Of the six cabinets I ordered, two arrived with substantial damage. The best Dura Supreme could do for replacement was a 3-week turn-around time, not optimal with bathrooms dismantled and waiting for counter measurements till after installation. And the quality of what was delivered undamaged did not meet my expectations, doors not square, interior staples showing, etc. I will not order these again and would recommend against for others.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 15 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
December 09, 2016
These cabinets are so terrible. Please don't ever consider purchasing them. My cabinets began to chip within two weeks of installation. I have warped doors that the company won't replace. They don't stand behind their products WHATSOEVER. It's a crime what this company is doing. Recently I wiped under my sink with a damp cloth and the "wood look" came off on the rag!!! I thought the bottom of the cabinet was wood but it was a faux wood look!! How cheap can they be. They are particle board but I was told they were solid wood when I looking for cabinets. Ya I guess you can say they are wood but the wood is shavings of wood glued together!! I am deeply depressed over this, I have been since I saw the first chip in the paint so quickly after being installed in my kitchen. We have no children, no grandchildren. Just my husband and I. They are getting only regular use and as it is, I don't really cook too much anymore. I wiped the edge of a cabinet with a damp cloth and the paint came right off down to the bare particle board!! With all the negative reviews I have read I am so surprised Dura Supreme continues to be in business. We paid thousand and thousands of dollars for these pieces of crap. Please I beg you don't consider Dura Supreme for your cabinetry. You will be so very sorry if you do.
E
emmadous
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.