Horrible Thomasville Cabinetry
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I spent $9,700. for white Thomasville kitchen cabinets in November of 2013. The cabinets were cracked at the so-called "seams" on all doors. The white paint on the doors was rough and and unfinished. It just looked like they slapped a primer coat of paint on the wood. After months and months of trying to get a decent quality, I finally settled with Home Depot the people who sold me these inferior cabinets. Each and every replacement door was worse than the other so I gave up. They credited me $4,500. While at the time I thought I'd live with the flaws...It has now gotten so much worse. All of the paint is crackling and ready to fall off. I contacted Kathy Veltri who at the time was President of Thomasville brands and NEVER EVER HEARD A WORD FROM THOMASVILLE!! I would never buy or recommend Thomasville cabinets--especially if they're painted. They have a failure product and don't stand behind it. I will now have to completely re-do my kitchen because of their worthless kitchen cabinetry.
C
Was this review helpful to you? 30 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
April 03, 2019
I am sorry you have been treated so poorly. I too am having problems with a different manufacturer. KCMA CERTIFICATION means nothing. their board members are made up of the cabinet makers they claim to hold to a standard, I would like to know when the last time anyone evaluated any of their members to ensure standard is maintained. Call your state representative, send a complaint to your state attorney general. They have forms you can download. I am looking into the FTC to see if they might be a resource for help. Make sure to mention this greasy KCMA. Also go to KCMA website and watch the video on cabinet standards. It may give you more leverage. I might start a petition to make cabinet makers more transparent in what they are actually selling. They sat wood cabinetry, but that means particle board, ply wood, or any other material made of wood. I have been hard pressed to find a true independent cabinet maker. I do have someone who has been enlightening me to some of the scams perpetrated on hard working Americans.
MP
Martha Pfeifer
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.