(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Diamond Cabinets is owned by Masterbrand. They offer a great selection of door styles and finishes. This is not the least expensive brand in the Masterbrand catalog, but they are affordable and with the many options that are offered, you will easily find a cabinet that fits your needs. The warranty is one of the best in the industry - limited lifetime, so you can be confident that your cabinets will last as long as you own your home.
A
Was this review helpful to you? 48 51

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
Already have an account?
March 11, 2016
I am very disappointed with the quality of the work. 90% of the cabinet doors came damaged.

Their replacement did not have the correct attachment - door and cabinet did not match.

Shelves are too thick and the finishing started peeling 3 weeks after the installation.

Very poor work. I do not recommend.
TC
Tania Castilhos
October 08, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

Good to know. I just went to a model home using these cabinets and they were beautiful. I will stay away from them because it is too much money to spend on cabinets if they aren't perfect!
M
marcia
January 14, 2019
Diamond cabinets SUCK, that should tell you everything you need to know. DO NOT BUY DIAMOND CABINETS!
Ordered cabinets from Lowes in March 2018, arrived in May. The finish on cabinet doors and drawer fronts were terrible, had Diamond rep come to my house to inspect finish. Long long story short, just received the last 4 door fronts Thursday January 10 2019, still waiting for drawer fronts.
RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN DO NOT BUY DIAMOND CABINETS!!!!!!!!!???
B
Brian
3 results - showing 1 - 3
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.