Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Horrible quality

Just got the cabinets installed and already problems. One warped door. One glide insert with broken piece. One cabinet came completely busted in pieces. Tall 90" cabinet with no base. Drawers aren't aligned. Rep came out (after 3 months). Told us he would give us a pint of stain and we could fix all of the poor finishes on the outside corners of the cabinets. A few doors look like a child took a paintbrush to finish them. He told us we would have to do the touch up work ourselves. If the cabinets look this bad after 3 months, how will they look in 3 years.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Written by Linda C
June 17, 2015
Hi. I represent the company, and just saw your review. I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties. We are concerned about your experience and would like to get more details. Can you please send some contact information my way? I'd like to help! Thanks! Linda
Written by Guest
June 30, 2015
Toekicks ship loose on pantry cabinets
2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Results per page:  

Featured Brands

StarMark Cabinetry

Lee Z
"With the help of our designer at Lampert Lumber we..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Lisa W
"Our condo had a very 80s oak kitchen and dated..."
Fieldstone Cabinetry

Megan blackport
"We love our fieldstone cabinets. They look as good..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Accurate Renovations
"Our company, Accurate Renovations, has been in the remodeling business..."
StarMark Cabinetry

"We looked at a lot of cabinet lines and we..."
StarMark Cabinetry

"We built our home last year and put in a..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Rodgerc
"I checked this website for reviews on Kitchen Cabinets and..."
Urban Effects Cabinetry

repairs@astroidinfo.com
"Staffs are hands on. Designer went to site to recommend..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Kris
"We just completed our kitchen remodel (2015) and the cabinets..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Bob Willis
"As a home remodeling contractor both my customers and I..."

Starmark Cabinetry      Fieldstone Cabinetry

Urban Effects Cabintry

Diamond Cabinets Featured Brand

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Blog Posts

Admin
28 October 2015
We are dedicated to providing honest and unbiased opinions of cabinets makers in the US. We have been online for over 5 years and over that period hundreds of people have reviewed their cabinets. So w...
Rate this blog entry:
Admin
12 November 2015
When you remodel your kitchen you will be amazed at how many new and exciting accessories you can get for your cabinets. Just in the past few years many new accessories have become available and price...
Rate this blog entry:

Cabinet Reviews:  Kraftmaid Cabinets | Mid Continent Cabinetry | Thomasville | Marsh Furniture  | Welborn |

About Us | Privacy |Terms and Conditions|Sitemap

Kitchen Cabinets on KitchenCabinetsReviews.com

Welcome to KitchenCabinetsReviews.com! You have discovered the best site online for Kitchen Cabinet Reviews. We have 
all of the major brands listed - Kraftmaid, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Marsh, Cardell, Quality, Merillat, Welborn, High Point
Cabinetry, Decora, Thomasville, Medallion, Omega, Diamond and more. The cabinets listed are all major brands and all
manufacture nice cabinets. Feel free to browse the site and checkout all of the reviews left by consumers and we hope
that our site helps to make your cabinet buying decision easier.

Copyright
© 2016, Kitchen Cabinets Reviews, All Rights reserved

Follow Us on Twitter