(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Just got the cabinets installed and already problems. One warped door. One glide insert with broken piece. One cabinet came completely busted in pieces. Tall 90" cabinet with no base. Drawers aren't aligned. Rep came out (after 3 months). Told us he would give us a pint of stain and we could fix all of the poor finishes on the outside corners of the cabinets. A few doors look like a child took a paintbrush to finish them. He told us we would have to do the touch up work ourselves. If the cabinets look this bad after 3 months, how will they look in 3 years.
JR
Was this review helpful to you? 26 8

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
Already have an account?
June 17, 2015
Hi. I represent the company, and just saw your review. I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties. We are concerned about your experience and would like to get more details. Can you please send some contact information my way? I'd like to help! Thanks! Linda
LC
Linda C
June 30, 2015
Toekicks ship loose on pantry cabinets
G
April 02, 2018
Sounds like your issue is with the shipping company - NOT the cabinetry. Bases are shipped loose on a pantry so you can stand them up in a room. The glide was off because of the rough shipping and handling, and YOUR INSTALLER is responsible for adjusting drawer fronts and doors since they are removed during installation.
K
karin
October 14, 2018
I’ve also had issues with my cabinets. The first set cane chipped on the sides. I sent the island ones back but not the ones to hang up as I can hide the defects mostly. The lower cabinets doors, drawers, etc have had iss yes with the paint falling off within the first few months. I contacted my rep and got several paint kits to take care of this. The problem is the paint kits are not helpful at all. I asked to have the salesperson come over to see the damage and help with the paint kit-nothing!
The joints (seams) where the doors meet are the worst. The paint there rises up and falls off. The door to my garbage section is losing paint near the joints also. I’ve never been more disappointed with these. This has been ongoing from the first few months and it’s now been two years. What was exciting to me was so disappointing. I was told that these were good cabinets and had a good track record. Not so! The rep would give me a discount if I wanted to buy replacement doors. Laugh out loud! Stay away from these cabinets.
M
Michele
October 14, 2018
In reply to an earlier comment

Please contact me as well in regard to the poor quality cabinets I have from Medallion.
M
Michele
5 results - showing 1 - 5
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.