(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

This is the 3rd time in 14 years that I have ordered from Whole Kitchen Cabinet Distributors in Perth Amboy , NJ. We renovated the kitchen, knocked down a couple of walls, and replaced the entire floor with tile.
The bottom cabinets were old and worn, so we wanted the same cabinet styles and color to match the top cabinets, and the exact same cabinets made new.

What I got was a contracted delivery date of 8 weeks instead of 5-6 weeks, cabinets that did not fit the original size, and color of cabinets that did not match the upper cabinets and they were lighter and in 3 different tones.
2 cabinet drawers had to be replaced as they were defective, and the under the sink cabinet has splinters. The deep drawers don't close all the way.

The dishwasher end panel was not included in the order, so it held up the job for 2 weeks, and then it was not the correct height. We had a gap between the panel and the granite top.

I am writing the presdient of the company today, as their distributor was useless as far as customer service is concerned.

Now my kitchen cabinets are 4 different color stains and it looks terrible.
AF
Was this review helpful to you? 18 5

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
March 01, 2015
Sounds to me like whoever sold you your cabinets didn't know what they were doing. If they weren't the same size then some ordered the wrong cabinets. Anyone that knows what they are talking about would tell you that you can't match existing cabinet color. They should be from the same dye lot. I think your installer dose not know his job. We have been installing Schrock for about 7 years and in most cases we have very little problem with them.
JE
john erk
May 26, 2016
I did order cabinets all at the same time and therefore should have all been finished with stain from the same lot, but they are finished in at least 3 different colors. So it seems Schrock doesn't have any consistency in the color of their finishes.
K
Karen
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.