(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I had no problems with the initial installation or the quality (done by homeowner) 14 years ago and had several doors replaced at the time no charge because we didn't like the look of a knot or something that some people like. Now after 14 years they are sending a replacement door front that got scratched through no fault of theirs and sending it no charge. I say fantastic customer service and how great that they are still in business and making the same products unlike so very many businesses.
I had one hinge break a year ago again thru no fault of American Woodmark and was able to get a replacement part since these were high quality and the maker is still around.
They have held up very well and would not hesitate to buy again.
As far as working with Home Depot I guess we were lucky to have gotten a good planner who gave good advice. I went to many other places before we bought that were poor to very poor, so learn a bit as you go and pay attention to the layout that is being suggested.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 13 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.