(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

A three week kitchen remodel turned into 2 months. I am STILL dealing with issues. Home Depot made mistake after mistake. First they shipped the wrong color cabinets for my dining room which took 3 weeks to fix. They then shipped wrong cabinets, damaged doors and smaller cabinets than could be used. An entire remeasure of my kitchen then had to be done to show they gave me less room than I had before. New cabinets, new doors, new hinges, the problems with the Woodmark cabinets keep coming. Home Depot finally sent out the Woodmark rep who continued to tell me over and over again this is normal for your cabinets to come apart at the seems, its because of the light color. They are shipping me some new doors, I am sure we will continue to have problem. STAY AWAY FROM HOME DEPOT AND WOODMARK - both stink!
M
Was this review helpful to you? 15 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
December 16, 2015
I agree with your statement 100%. We are having some of the same problems as you. poor customer service from both companies.
M
Mark
January 06, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

We are also experiencing terrible customer service from both Home Depot and American Woodmark. I will not let this go....we spent too much money and we waited too long (25 years) for our remodeled kitchen. I will be taking this to another level.....
J
jtucker11
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.