(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Thermofoil finish melted next to oven. Our white cabinets yellowed. Parts did not fit together well. Kick plate was like reinforced cardboard.
G
Was this review helpful to you? 17 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
March 13, 2014
I have the Shenadoah Shaker style in white. My cabinets turned yellow too. The thermofoil peeled off all of the doors. I fought with Lowes and the rep from American Woodmark. I received a second set. They stayed white, but they would not give me any new doors even though there was a verbal agreement with Jason the rep to get me a new doors. Lowe's did me justice though and gave me back $2000 of the $4000 I spent. But again no new doors since I signed an agreement to not ask for anything else. I was not able to switch out any lower yellowed cabinets because they would not pay to remove the counter top. That would have cost me over $1000, so I donated those to Habitat. Now I am going to rip these out and get new cabinets again. Very poor quality cabinets. It really disappoints me that I have to do this again and have to spend my tax refund again doing the kitchen.
M
Mardie
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.