(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My comparison of the Diamond Brand was as compared with Clique Studios. When the final price was arrived at the Diamonds won out only because I could deal with Lowes on any issues. My bad for not realizing the Diamonds were press board as the Clique were plywood. When the Diamond Cabinets came there were 3 with FACTORY damage it was noted to Lowes that very day. One damaged was the FREE sink base. Because I had ripped my old kitchen out I could not wait 4 or 5 weeks so I asked for a credit of some sort. The stupid comment was, if the sink base was free how can we give a credit. This more or less sets the stage for the lack of customer service to come. Long story / short. I cannot speak for the plywood but the particle board is thin and cheap. Every kick plate required reattachment, on the 36 inch wide cabinets 2 of the center supports snapped right in half. The screws stripped with little effort so I need to follow up with newly purchased screws. After installation they look very nice, the color is nice the style being Quaker style most attractive. The drawers and guides nice. Overall these are low end builder grade cabinets and I think you could do better for the same money. Seeing it was a problem which I did not create my feelings are the customer support shown by Lowes was and is substandard.
TP
Was this review helpful to you? 15 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.