(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have installed over 35 kitchens with American Woodmark cabinets. I have also installed other lines of cabinets ( Shrock, Kraftmaid, etc), I keep seeing the same issues with all of them, including the upper line of cabinets, warped doors, color variations in the wood, cabinet assembly not square, warped styles. As far as what you get and pay for, these issues never stop. I have never had an issue with American Woodmarks construction of the cabinet. I personally have them, and they are going on 10 years and still strong. I see alot of consumers blaming the cabinet industry for there wrong doing, and not want to pay out of pocket for what they broke. I see some ratings here are more like a home depot complaint rather than the cabinet themselves. I will stand behind American Woodmark as an independent installer who has no ties to this industry. They are the same quality you are getting in all cabinets purchased in store chains or private owned businesses. Face it, we are using wood species today from trees that are grown super fast, not like ages ago when a tree was naturally grown, so when you go to order cabinets, the same tree is being milled to make them. The difference between Kraftmaid and American Woodmark is the custom end of a special size cabinet. I have seen no difference in the quality of both, but yet Kraftmaid has high ratings, y?
D
Was this review helpful to you? 30 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.