Kitchen Cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Im having the same problem after only 4 years too!!!

Having the same problem w our 4 years young cabinets too! All cabinets peeling. I think they're using defective paint. All kitchen cupboards are exposed to some water / moisture and the warranty doesn't cover this. Can you imagine if GM came out with a car that the paint only lasted 4 years in the rain and GM said, "We don't cover rain damage?" It's stupendous and we paid just as much for our cabinets as a car! $20,000.00!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account?

Featured Brands

StarMark Cabinetry

Troy H.
"Remodeled our kitchen in 2012 and went with Starmark. We..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Abby
"I purchased Starmark for my kitchen approximately 10 years ago...."
StarMark Cabinetry

Mike Lewis
"Shapes Supply provided Starmark cabinetry for our kitchen remodeling project,..."
StarMark Cabinetry

C. Daugaard
"I remodeled my kitchen with StarMark cabinets, and I get..."
StarMark Cabinetry

bjpfeifer
"I loved the look of these cabinets but the white..."
StarMark Cabinetry

b
"Got our cabinet in very poor condition! Company said that..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Joe
"I bought Starmark in 1998. Cherry shaker style in..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Ray Horn
"We purchased Starmark cabinetry when we remodeled our kitchen (project..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Coastal Kitchen Interiors
" Not only is StarMark easy to work with from..."
StarMark Cabinetry

Deanne
"Once we settled on our cabinets and kitchen design our..."

Starmark Cabinetry      Fieldstone Cabinetry

Urban Effects Cabintry

Diamond Cabinets Featured Brand

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Blog Posts

Admin
28 October 2015
A kitchen remodel is a huge home renovation, but with proper planning you can eliminate much of the stress and make the process go more smoothly. Remodeling delays are one of the biggest complaints on...
Rate this blog entry:
Admin
29 October 2015
We receive many negative reviews on KitchenCabinetsReviews.com relating to quality and we thought we would take some time to go over some of the things to look for when buying cabinets. Price is alway...
Rate this blog entry:

Cabinet Reviews:  Kraftmaid Cabinets | Mid Continent Cabinetry | Thomasville | Marsh Furniture  | Welborn |

About Us | Privacy |Terms and Conditions|Sitemap

Kitchen Cabinets on KitchenCabinetsReviews.com

Welcome to KitchenCabinetsReviews.com! You have discovered the best site online for Kitchen Cabinet Reviews. We have 
all of the major brands listed - Kraftmaid, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Marsh, Cardell, Quality, Merillat, Welborn, High Point
Cabinetry, Decora, Thomasville, Medallion, Omega, Diamond and more. The cabinets listed are all major brands and all
manufacture nice cabinets. Feel free to browse the site and checkout all of the reviews left by consumers and we hope
that our site helps to make your cabinet buying decision easier.

Copyright
© 2016, Kitchen Cabinets Reviews, All Rights reserved

Follow Us on Twitter