(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

The bamboo frameless cabinets that we purchased through our local lumber yard were a disappointment, here's a list of the problems:
Main oven cabinet not holding the weight of the ovens - the cabinet is warping the shelf under the main oven is bent at least a half inch now and the drawer underneath it is being affected.
the zebra wood refrigerator panels are vertical (both panels)
no screws zebrawood fronts
one interior door scratched in 36inch row dented on top
end cabinet bows out but flush at top and bottom
no tip outs in the sink cabinet
W1827R side not finished
3DBWD30-2 side not finished
ceiling light valance 34 & 35 came vertical (both panels)
W1227R face front scratched eye level for me - using the dark repair kit they sent with it made it worse instead of better
BCSOSW42-R top corner and bottom toe kick damaged
Cabinet by ovens higher then rest
Toe kicks not even on some cabinets out further then others
Corner cabinet by pantry damaged in back
18 inch upper cabinet spliced badly
Had to use repair kit on finished ends because the maple showed through
Numerous pieces veneer sticking up not trimmed if you leave it it rips and tears
Spice racks didn’t fit
Spice rack drawer scratched inside spice rack pieces scratched - right drawer by stove
Door for 42 inch cabinet had white on it wash off left with a scratch
veneer coming off inside of 2 upper cabinets
Random screw holes in stove top cabinet and others
Some doors are warped
Random glue chunks
Finishing inside drawers sloppy didn’t sand drill holes and cuts left sharp pieces sticking out

I also sent some pictures on general quality issues, jagged saw cuts and not straight cuts on the large panel pieces that attached to the corner oven. These were taken today after Paul my husband took the time to clean it up to attach it to the cabinet it was worse when we received them.

The last picture is of how they pieced the finished edges on the sides of the cabinet doors and filler pieces.
On one cabinet door we were lucky because we had two cabinets that were the same size so we swamped the bad piece job (light and dark) for an inner door
I know things can't be prefect and I do understand about things getting damaged but a most things seem to be poor quality control on Dura Supreme’s end.

Dura Supremes answer is we have to go through our local lumber yard although Dura Supreme is replacing some of the pieces they have not admitted to the poor quality. Reed their manufacturer’s rep said if we had an installer install them we wouldn't have known of the problems. Although any homeowner who would use the cabinets and wash the cabinets before putting anything in them could see the problems we are experiencing. He also said some of what we have problems with are not what Dura Supreme feels is a manufacturing defect, although their website claims excellent craftsmanship and quality.
When I have contacted Dura Supreme directly I was told to call the local dealer after hanging up I received a call from Dura Supreme by someone named Jim who would not give his last name who said that we have to work with the dealer and it was the dealers fault not Dura Supreme’s that the cabinet won't hold the weight of the oven.

What I really wanted was an acknowledgment from Dura Supreme and an apology for the experience but got none. When I mentioned writing up a review of our experience on the internet, I was told by Jim (wouldn't give a last name) from Dura Supreme to watch what I put on the internet.
VT
Was this review helpful to you? 14 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
September 27, 2016
I am a designer that sells Dura, and most all of your issues are a result of mistakes your designer made ordering your product incorrectly, and mishandling resulting in damage. For oven cabinets, specs clearly state weight limits and is the responsibility of your designer. The reason Dura referred you back to the home center is because it is the designers mistakes for most of your issues. I am so sorry for your poor experience,as Dura is a great product. Ultimately it is the company you purchased from to correct the issue, which I certainly hope they do for you!
J
Jocelyn
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.