(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We purchased our cabinets at Home Depot and thought we were getting a great deal. The cabinets order was messed up by Home Depot, tooked over 2 months to get the order right and shipped. One cabinet was cracked, several items that I paid for were not ordered and had to be delivered later, after my builder was done installing the cabinets. The associates at Home Depot were not helpful and have no idea of what they are doing. I would not recommend Home Depot or American Woodmark to anyone.
TH
Was this review helpful to you? 7 5

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
Already have an account?
April 30, 2014
Same Here. In spades.

Avoid like the plague!
WK
W. KAY
January 12, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

I am sorry to hear you had such a challenging time with your cabinet order. My name is Brent, I am a kitchen designer at XXXXX. There are times when things get damaged in transit and need a rapid response or turn around to help our customers stay on track with their projects. It sounds as though the quality of customer service that you received had room for improvement, please accept my apology. Its been awhile since your original comment, I sincerely hope that your cabinet order was resolved and ended on a positive note.

Respectfully,

Brent
Kitchen Design
B
Brent
July 15, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

I have nothing good to say about American Woodmark and Home Depot is, at best, sketchy. We have American Woodmark cabinets which were in our kitchen when we moved into our home. We have had several problems with the hinges to our corner cabinet. A couple of years ago, after a great deal of time and effort, we were able to purchase a replacement hinge for the broken one. Now, the other hinge is broken. My husband went to Home Depot and was told "Yeah. We get people coming in all the time with this same problem. They don't make these hinges any longer. Here's a number to call." I just called the number which was American Woodmark and, after an extremely frustrating conversation with one of their representatives in what they optimistically call "Customer Service," I was finally told that the warranty is only good for the original purchaser--and she was snippy at that! There was absolutely no effort to attempt to resolve the problem and she didn't even want to talk with me. I absolutely do NOT recommend this cabinet maker!
K
Kathy
3 results - showing 1 - 3
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.