Review Detail

Kitchen Cabinets
I wonder how they are still in business?
(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We ordered DECORA kitchen through XXXX in October 2011. Considering it is Thomasville Company, we thought very highly of the product and paid a small fortune but little did we know about the nightmare ahead.

Delivery of the cabinets was late. One main cabinet housing the microwave and oven was of incorrect size, two of the cabinet doors arrived in broken condition. Almost all the door (over 20 doors) had big gaps at the joints. Replacement were sent, some of which were worst than before. It appears to me that either DECORA has no quality control or these doors were shipped from China. There is no way some of the doors could have passed the basic inspection from 10 ft away. They were so bad.

To cut the long story short, after multiple replacements, we finally received all the doors (not perfect) in May, 2012. We have garage full of defective doors and cabinets, which we need to dispose off as DECORA did not even bother to collect their garbage to analyze the cause. I have no idea how they can make money if they can stay in business if had to replace each door three times!

Absolute nightmare for over 6 months. I wish I could post the pictures. XXXX people were very supportive and did what they could rectify the situation.

DO NOT EVEN DREAM ABOUT BUYING DECORA KITCHEN CABINETS.
VU
Was this review helpful to you? 25 15

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.