(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I love the look of the cabinets we ordered. There were a few with spilt drawer fronts and misaligned drawers. They replaced them with no problems. I even paid extra for plywood construction as well. We had several issues with the kitchen and when the cabinets came we were still a month or so out for even getting close to installing them. My wife and I checked every cabinet within 10 days. I didn't notice this until I started installing them but just about every cabinet was out of square. I was really frustrated so make sure you get out your square and level and check every one of them. The largest cabinet has a hump in the frame in the back sticking up over 1/2" Double check the corner cabinet as well ours dips down over 1/4" going towards the doors.

I love the look but unfortunately would never recommend them. I want the cabinets to be right when they leave the company. So after spending $14,000 on cabinets I feel like I got shoddy carpenters working on them. I will go to a real cabinet maker next time.
G
Was this review helpful to you? 9 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.