(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have been a dealer selling Homecrest Cabinetry for 25 years. For the money they have always been the best value in my showroom. After reading through the reviews I would say 99% of the problems are the dealers. I have always found Homecrest to be extremely helpful in every instance where we had a problem. They always bend over backwards to accomodate my customers. The product comes in on time and with few issues. Their custom modification ability places them head and shoulders above other manufacturers in their price catagory.
The paint finish is not the best but is acceptable in this price range. I think the dealer must set the right expectations or the client will be dissapointed. This is not a Wood Mode product and it doesn't try to be. It is a fine quality product which will cost you less then it's competition. They now have a lifetime warranty and they stand behind it.
I enjoy selling Homecrest and have never faced the sort of dissapointment from my customers that is expressed in some of these reviews. I would suggest to Homecrest that they train the dealers better in how they represent the product and how to handle customer complaints.
With realistic expectations you will find Homecrest to be a great value that will last for many years in your kitchen without problems.
CJ
Was this review helpful to you? 19 10

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.