(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I recently had a base cabinet and wall cabinet installed in a bathroom. My initial thoughts about the quality of the construction was that they were really no better then the cabinets you can purchase at Home Depot or Lowes. Solid wood front panels with lesser quality wood and veneer for the rest. The drawers are nice, but one of the drawer faces was badly aligned and one of the drawer locking mechanisms was defective. None of the drawer faces actually sit flush on the cabinet front when closed. The veneer finish is the worst I have ever seen. Prior to painting the walls I applied masking tape to the sides with veneer. When I removed the tape, numerous areas of the veneer pulled away from the panels. The veneer is so thin I can't even feel a ridge where the unfinshed "wood" was exposed. The contractor that insatlled them ensured me that they never saw this type of problem before. Not sure I beleive that one. The solution to the problem was to install soild wood panels on the exposed veneer sides. I was charged over $500 for the 24 inch wall cabinet so God knows what I paid for the base cabinet. Either way these cabinets are not worth the money.
SH
Was this review helpful to you? 11 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.